Corporate group is an FTA-approved VAT agents, and has years of experience in international tax planning and VAT consultancy.
FTA conducts VAT audit to verify information, records, and associated evidence to uncover fraud, evasion, and inaccurate filings. FTA has a right to perform a tax audit without prior notice even close the premises temporarily for a period of no more than 72 hours.
We’re here to help you. Make an enquiry now
If you have a question, want some more information or would just like to speak to our experts, make an enquiry now and our VAT audit team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
What you’re waiting for?
Call us now: +971 527909412
The Taxable Person shall keep the following records:
- Records; supplies, Imports of Goods, and Services.
- Tax invoices, tax credit notes, and other alternative documents
- Tax Credit Notes and alternative documents received and issued.
- Records of Goods and Services that have been disposed of
- Records of Goods and Services purchased and for which the Input Tax was not deducted.
- Records of exported Goods and Services.
- Records of adjustments or corrections made to accounts or Tax Invoices.
- Records of any Taxable Supplies made or received.
FTA may also request further documents to be submitted for the audit.